Sit down with Karen Lewis and Dr. Beth McGilley as they discuss mindsight discovery, coping with the “messiness” of recovery, addressing fear surrounding treatment for athletes with eating disorders, finding ways to physically move that moves you, and how recovery offers an entirely different way of relating to tragic events.Read More
Home » Posts made in July, 2020
- Recovery Bites Episode 15: Mindsight Discovery with Dr. Beth Hartman McGilley, PH.D, FAED, CEDS
- The 28th Annual Renfrew Center Foundation Conference for Professionals
- The 26th Annual Renfrew Center Foundation Conference
- The BEDA 2016 Annual Conference
- Three powerful and experienced practitioners give women an inspiring answer to the question: Who can I confide in?